In this video, we give you an overview of the DX32R. It is an audio router and digital format converter with the ability to handle AES, MADI and Dante signals. You can also turn it into a full-blown monitor controller by adding the optional PRO|MON license to the DADman control software.
In short, it’s a digital audio bridge that is suited for broadcast audio as well as other pro audio applications, including film, post production and recording studios.
- 8 AES3 I/O interfaces, 16 channels I/O
- 1 MADI coax I/O, 64 channels I/O
- 2 optional MADI coax or optical I/O, 128 channels I/O
- Redundant Power Supply
- Ethernet IP audio interface for 64 I/O channels using Dante(TM)
- High precision internal clock and PLL