Forums DADman DADman Control Software DADman 5.4.5 build 1 Ready for macOS Big Sur

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NTP/DAD SupportNTP/DAD Support
    Keymaster

Upon thorough testing, we are happy to announce that the most recent DADman version for macOS (v. 5.4.5 build 1) is also working with macOS Big Sur, as well as Catalina (10.15), Mojave(10.14), High Sierra (10.13), Sierra (10.12), El Capitan (10.11) and Yosemite (10.10).

Please note! DADman 5.4.5 build 1 does not support new M1-based Mac computers, but it will run seamlessly on any Intel-based Mac.

gti98@hotmail.comgti98@hotmail.com
      Participant

Hello friends, is it also compatible with 11.4 version of big sur?

NTP/DAD SupportNTP/DAD Support
        Keymaster

Yes, it is also compatible with Big Sur 11.4

john schmitjohn schmit
          Participant

Having a problem with Dadman crashing during startup on a Mac running 11.4. Dadman runs stable when launching it manually. However, if I add it to the User Login Items it crashes every time as the Mac is starting up. Is there a known issue with that? I have the crash report to share if that would be helpful.

System: Mac mini (intel), MTRX Studio

Any updates on this topic? I have been experiencing similar issues on Catalina with every version of DADman in the past year. I have just been manually launching DADman and it works most of the time but sometimes the software will just launch and do not see any of the GUI.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.