- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I would like to have the 7.1.4 meter output fold down to a stereo meter output. Is that possible? I use the fold down for loudness metering and need to have the 7.1.4 output and it’s folded down stereo output for metering at the same time.
The meter output is designed to replicate what you are listening to so an external meter can visualize what you are hearing. A fold-down on the meter output would “break” this concept.
However, there is a work-around.
1. Define a 7.1.4 meter output and send it to for example the coax MADI output (or any other available output) and loop it back into the coax MADI input.
2. Create a second monitor group in your monitor profile.
3. In this monitor group, you define a 7.1.4 source assigned to the coax MADI input.
4. In the same monitor group, define a stereo output which you connect to your meter.
5. Add a 7.1.4 to stereo fold-down to this group.
Once that is defined, simply enable/select the fold-down in this monitor group and you have what you asked for.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
|Statistics||30||Statistics are strictly for internal analytical purposes, and no data will be passed on to third-parties.|
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.