Forums DADman DADman Control Software 2 Interface Feature requests – hiding and re-ordering

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Judson CraneJudson Crane
    Participant

Hello-

Loving working with my new MTRX Studio and the DADman software for the most part. It’s bringing new flexibility to my studio I haven’t had in the past so kudos. Two requests to make it even better!

1) I see we can re-order sources within the monitors section… but can not re-order the display of Monitors themselves. So if you want your monitors to list out in an order other than how you created them, you have to delete and reimport in order…. bring the drag and drop to this area, just as it possible for Sources and Outputs!

2) I would like to be able to HIDE Monitors that I don’t need to look at in a given session. I’m leveraging the monitors to double route a number of sources to single dedicated outputs (so matching thunderbolt and digilink ports will always go to the same Dante ports for instance)… but after I set this up, I never really need to look at it again, and so I would love a checkbox somewhere to simply hide these monitors from view.

Thanks for reading, and I’m looking forward to how DADman will develop in the future.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.